// What days are you open?
Winter season (October – March):
Tuesday – Saturday 10 am – 3 pm
Please contact us for an appointment.
Closed Sunday & Monday
// Where are you?
Our business operates at 201 North Main Street in downtown Breckenridge, Colorado. We are located near Main and Wellington, on the west side of the street between the building that houses the For Pet’s Sake Thrift Store, Book Breck and Carver’s. We are located in a renovated barn that is almost 100 years old.
The bike path / alley is right next to us as well. We are steps away from the gondola and transfer center.
Thanks for searching out a real florist. We use only the freshest ingredients in our floral recipes. Handmade with love. We provide the highest-quality, best-value products that are available in the Colorado Rocky Mountains.
// What we do
- Wedding Flowers & Decor / Destination Event Planning
- Premium Cut Flowers – Organic, sustainably produced. Certified through Veriflora, Florverde & the Flower Label Program.
- Green and Blooming Plants – Small, medium and large-sized plants that are appropriate for low, medium and bright light conditions, determined by a complimentary consultation to determine the best fit and value for the budget and space.
- Silk and Dried Permanent Botanicals – Wreaths, mantle pieces and coordinated decor custom designed with your building’s look, feel and style.
- Holiday / Seasonal Decor – Give your properties a fresh new look with the changing of the seasons.
- Gift Boxes, Baskets and Bags – Traditional baskets, fresh and modern boxes, or just a simple bag opens up the options for creating a simple, creative way to organize information, products and promotional items.
- Event Decor and Atmosphere – Secure necessary rental items including linens, tents and other services.
- Office and Reception Areas – Weekly or Bi-monthly deliveries of fresh flowers, or choose a silk and dried decor theme that can be switched out seasonally for a simple, cost-effective solution designed to impress and welcome your guests.
- Corporate Events, Retreats and Conferences - Themed parties, dinner decor and more.
- Employee Recognition and Appreciation – Send a warm thank you to hard-working team for all their efforts.
// Where we go
Local delivery available for the following mountain towns. Please call for availability. Delivery charges are as follows.
- Blue River – $15
- Breckenridge – $10
- Copper Mountain – $15
- Dillon – $15
- Frisco – $15
- Keystone – $15
- Silverthorne – $15 (only up to 20000 N Hwy 9)
What is your minimum?
- Blue River – $35
- Breckenridge – $35
- Copper Mountain – $45
- Dillon – $45
- Frisco – $45
- Keystone – $45
- Silverthorne – $45 (only up to 20000 N Hwy 9)
// Do you do wedding flowers?
Please go to our Wedding-specific FAQ page to learn more, but first, here’s what one bride had to say about her wedding flowers.
Wedding and Special Event Delivery to the following areas:
- Beaver Creek
- Mountaintops and river valleys too.
// Rock Solid Guarantee
If you’re not happy or completely satisfied, please contact us immediately to provide a solution to the problem. We usually recommend a prompt product replacement, store credit, or refund. It’s that simple.
*Please be aware that flowers and plants are perishable products, and our premium flowers last an average of 4-7 days. Actual length of life will depend on variety and flower care provided by the recipient.